center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
Since (COMPANY NAME) & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, (COMPANY NAME) has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
Since (COMPANY NAME) & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which customers can buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from over 50 brands along with modern boutiques located across the UK, (COMPANY NAME) also boasts a manufacturer certified Service Centre. (COMPANY NAME) has truly established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
The role combines buying and selling pre-owned watches for a self-starting retail professional. You will work alongside your colleagues to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will be a confident communicator, driven and self-motivated. You will work closely with the Head Office to support your team in hitting targets.
To reinforce our presence in Switzerland, we are opening offices and hiring a Sales & Purchasing Specialist. As you will be a part of the Purchasing and Sales department, you will demonstrate your knowledge of the purchasing, stock procedures and sales with confidence. This is a fast-paced, growing organisation therefore strong attention to detail is essential and you must have a "can-do" approach with the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
Your main duties will be:
* Managing and making appointments via our diary system to follow the 'appointment only' policy
* Greeting clients, explaining the (COMPANY NAME) process and acting as a true ambassador of our core values
* Buying, Selling and negotiating prices of watches including part-exchange to secure a deal with the best possible margin
* Ensuring that there is compliance with sales, financial and security procedures as outlined by HQ
* Managing the customer sales process from beginning to end; contact, appointment, conversion and after-sales.
* Understanding the stock control internal procedures, undertaking daily and monthly stock takes
* Handling "live" orders post-payment and dealing with after-sales queries from your customers
* Demonstrating people management skills through offering guidance, support and assistance to the team when and where necessary.
Desired skills that we are looking for:
* The ability to negotiate (ideally with a part-exchange involved)
* Ability to take in technical information and to follow instructions precisely
* Experience of handling and moving stock including, booking stock in and stock display
* Results-driven and motivated, previous experience of working to KPI's and Targets
* Personable with a good, polite manner
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritise own workload.
* Strong communication skills and confidence
* Experience in working with customers on a one to one basis, sales and negotiation in luxury retail, boutique, Automotive or Real Estate.
What's in it for you?
* You will embark on an exciting new venture in Switzerland, which will enable you to meet, greet and introduce new clients and raise the profile of the showroom.
* Gain valuable experience of working in a multi-brand, luxury retailer
* Various company benefits, with a generous commission scheme