Mercer works with clients in 140 markets around the world, helping them continue to advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset - their people.
Mercer Private Markets ("MPM") is a global specialist for private market investments, offering advisory services, customized and pooled investment solutions for institutional investors around the world.
In order to support the growth of our MPM business we are expanding our portfolio operations team based in Zurich and are looking for a colleague for our
FUND AND INVESTOR OPERATIONS TEAM
Your main responsibilities:
* Ensure closings of Fund of Funds run smoothly
* Maintain correct investor data
* Calculate fees in accordance to the prospectus of Fund of Funds
* Execute capital calls and or distributions on Fund of Fund level, manage cash accounts
* Prepare and verify data for quarterly financial statements of Fund of Funds
* Assist to and coordinate the audit of the Fund of Funds under your responsibility
* Reconcile cash-flows against data of the various fund administrators and custodians (shadow accounting)
* Respond to ad hoc investor requests
* Perform Total Expense calculations under SWISS OAK and MIFID II
* 2 years of professional work experience in private equity or a related field such as securities operations, accounting, asset management or fund administration
* Analytical skills
* Proficient in Microsoft excel
* Self-motivated team player and ability to work independently
* Strong sense of ownership, paying attention to detail and ensuring high-quality client deliverables within set timelines
* Reliability, accuracy and steadiness
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
Mercer Private Markets is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, opportunities to relocate internationally and the career prospects of being part of a fast-growing business.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application mentioning the application number, your preferred entry date and your salary expectations via our online-tool. More information about Mercer: http://wxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers