Pictet Asset Services (PAS) provides custodian banking services for institutional clients and fund-administration services for third-party funds. Each client receives operational support from a client service officer (CSO) throughout the PAS value chain.
Your task will be to lead a team of experienced CSOs in Geneva while working with Pictet's other units to provide first-class support for clients.
* Managing a team of CSOs whose duties include, but are not limited to, daily contact with asset managers, relationship set-ups and helping ensure that queries are promptly resolved.
* Managing daily operations (payments, cash sweeping and follow-up of orders).
* Implementing Group policies and internal procedures within the team while maintaining a client-centric approach.
* Ensuring that Pictet's client-servicing approach is coherent and understood by all team members.
* Working closely with all the Group's operational teams to deliver the services requested.
* Coordinating with operational teams to improve processes throughout the Group.
* Being present for client visits together with Client Relationship Managers.
* Maintaining KPIs.
* Ensuring that operational documents (operating memorandum, internal procedures and internal checklists) are kept up to date.
* Coordinating with other CSO team leaders in Europe to standardise approaches and services.
* Excellent knowledge of asset servicing (custodian bank/investment funds) and operational flows as well as experience of client-facing activity and management.
* In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the UCITS/AIF fund industry.
* Fluent in English & French.
* Proven client-service experience with the ability to build strong relationships through technical know-how as well as a capacity to deliver solutions.
* A service-oriented approach coupled with an ability to manage sensitive situations that may require both a sense of diplomacy and technical expertise.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies