Join the (COMPANY NAME) team and become part of this venture backed robotics scale up with more than 80 dedicated Wingtranauts! We created a very first vertical take off and landing drone with professional aerial photography sensors. Our solution is used by professional surveyors, scientists, and environmentalists across different industries to map construction sites, mines, mountain ranges, glaciers, and habitat of animals and plants. We are an international company with distribution partners on 6 continents
In this role, you will take a key role in expanding our sales activities and moving closer to end customers. This is a high-energy position, requiring high flexibility, and proactive and persistent interactions with clients. This role can be pursued remotely and is ideal for people that enjoy choosing their work location. You will have the unique chance to be part of the emerging drone industry and become an expert on various applications.
* Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
* Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
* Initiating contact with potential customers (outbound sales) or responding to inquiries generated from our marketing activities (inbound sales).
* Being a strong promoter of our product and brand on the target market
* Contribute to (COMPANY NAME)'s international growth and support to scale our direct and channel sales
* Experience in sales, marketing or communication
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Fast learner and well structured
* Tech savviness working with CRM's and communication tools
* Hunger to hunt for new opportunities
* Persuasive, independent, at ease negotiating and developing trust
* Several years of experience in B2B sales and proven sales track record
* Previous work experience in the role of an SDR
* Existing network in the geospatial / surveying industry
* Business command of multiple European languages
Joining the (COMPANY NAME) team, you will gain a deep insight into applied robotics and future of aerial data. Working in a startup environment, you will have a personal impact on both the new technology and the organization itself.
We attach great importance to equality of opportunity, regardless of the personal or social background. Become part of this exciting journey and submit your application using the button below