Strategic Revenue Management has become a (COMPANY NAME) global capability demonstrating the business's commitment to accelerating our competence in this field across geographies and markets.
This is an international role with responsibility for Strategic Revenue Management encompassing Europe & Australasia.This role is primarily responsible for working with the Regional Business Unit team and local market teams to develop short and long-term Strategic Revenue Management plans across all SRM levers (Price, Promo, PPA, Mix & Trade Terms) and deliver against set SRM targets.This is a challenging role that requires outstanding leadership and influencing skills across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
* Development of 3-year multi-lever SRM Roadmaps in collaboration with priority markets to drive and deliver Value Creation in line with ARP Frameworks
Price & Promotion:
* 3-year Strategic Pricing & Promotional Strategy
* Define ARP guidelines for major European & Australasian markets
* Identify & recommend re-pricing opportunities on key products vs competitors based on Consumer Willingness To Pay (CWTP)
* Identify & recommend what Accessible Consumer Pricing is available based on known economic factors/ inflation & CWTP
* Deploy Global Price Visualization Suite (global SRM tools) to RBU & Clusters:
* Evaluate pricing intelligence & promotional performance, identify risks and opportunities and recommend appropriate SRM actions
* Provide Pricing & Promotional recommendations for Consumer Renovation as part of Charter process
* Own Gate 1 ARP recommendations (Price/Promo) as part of Launch to Win process
* Recommend what level of price action to take vs COG's movement & when
* Develop centralized price increase selling story, fact-based argumentation with Q&A support
* Develop centralized price defence story (deflation), fact-based argumentation with Q&A support
Pack Price Architecture:
* Lead end to end facilitation of PPA process in partnership with Business Unit Director
* Develop 3 year PPA pipeline
Trading Terms/Trade Investment Framework:
* Lead European Customer Trade Investment framework.
Qualifications / Work Experience / Technical Skills
* University degree
* At least 5 years FMCG, retail or supplier is essential
* Min. of 3 years customer management & SRM/ MS&P is essential
* Fluent in English is essential. French language skills would be ideal.
* Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
* Very strong leadership and influencing skills
* Strong commercial and category skills is required
Core Sales Competencies Required
* Strategic Business Planning
* Delivers Outstanding Results
* Customer & Category Expertise
* Problem Solving & Analytics
* Leads Innovation
* Impact and presence
* Drive and confidence, relishes challenges, robust out look
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills
* Results orientation - committed to delivering outstanding results
* Critical thinker / analytical
* Listens, understands & responds to customers' needs
* Collaborative, participative team player
* Ambitious and proactive and willing to go the extra mile
* Entrepreneurial flair with strong creative ability
What will you get from us?
* Very flexible, employee-focussed culture with a great work environment
* Competitive remuneration,annual bonus and numerous employee benefits
* Work with a collaborative, supportive and fun team!
* Proactive career advancement & training - we want you to grow with us
At (COMPANY NAME), our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of (COMPANY NAME),please click "I'm interested