We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Vice President Sales to lead a team of Account Executives who are tasked with generating growth in our Enterprise accounts.
The appointed RVP will play a key role in driving strategic, enterprise-wide CRM sales initiatives within this vertical. Lead a highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives. Ideal candidates should possess solid business-to-business application sales and management history. We are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe. (COMPANY NAME) provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales.
We are looking for a Talented Sales Director / Business Leader to play a key role, leading highly visible and motivated sales executives in our expanding European sales operation in services/Financial Services sector that generates revenue and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. Our 'Ohana' Culture is a pivotal element of our success at (COMPANY NAME) so your leadership will encompass strong energy, passion and the ability to lead a dynamic workforce.
We are looking to hire someone who will have responsibility for managing a sales team of Account Executives in Switzerland.
* Supporting Account Executives by participating and leading in client meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
* Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training duties
* Conducting weekly revenue forecast meetings for respective territories
* Coach and professionally develop Account Executives regarding strategies to drive closure rates and opportunity identification
* Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast
* Consistently monitoring and enhancing the sales activities of the team
* Develop the Go To Market strategy for the respective territory
* Identify hiring and competency / skills gaps in Sales team
* Strong demonstrated and proven software sales experience
* Demonstrated people management experience of a sales team (min. 5 people)
* Experience in the Financial Services sector
* Demonstrated experience of implementing management theories
* Solid understanding of what we at (COMPANY NAME) do
* Bachelor's degree qualified is preferable
* Ability to travel EMEA wide when required
* Fluent in English and German
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org