The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a defined list of Named Accounts
* Create, develop and close business with a selected list of Named Accounts in a geography.
* Upsell and cross sell to the existing install base.
* Leverage and engage partners to reach out to Customers.
* Regularly update the Account plans.
* Manage accurately and daily the opportunities using SFDC and the rules defined by the management.
* Provide the right and detailed visibility to the management on the top opportunities, top accounts during the opportunity and account plan reviews.
* Engage and work internally with the different teams (technical, marketing, competitive intelligence, alliances and partners teams) to leverage and accelerate the business creation and closing.
* Proven experience in selling IT infrastructure solutions. Data protection business will be a plus.
* Experience of selling to customers in direct touch model with an indirect sales model.
* Must be an experimented seller, using a methodology such as Solution Selling or Customer Centric Selling, and driven by the results.
* Significant track record of accomplishment.
* Proven relationships in enterprise accounts (> 5000 employees)
* Ability to open and develop new accounts in a competitive market
* Travel as often as needed to visit at high frequency the accounts
* Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
* Being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluent in English and German
* Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
* Flexible Working
* Modern energetic multinational working environment
* Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
* Opportunities for professional growth and career