Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the eCommerce team in our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently looking for a
eCommerce Project Leader (F/M) 100%
In this position, you support project leaders in managing the handover of the new platforms and features to the local eCommerce Operations in all steps towards launch including change management around the new platforms and liaising with IS project management equivalents for bug correction.
Furthermore, you take care of the following tasks:
* Working closely with the team to help to deliver project documentation, develop project plans and help to ensure smooth project execution
* Maintains and enhances a satisfactory relationship between the headquarters and markets as a dedicated relay point and centralizing issues.
* Propose solutions and business flow to enforce eCommerce business worldwide and website new functionalities in collaboration with all involved departments such as: Marketing, IT, Logistics, Sales, Legal & Finance
* Training, monitoring and supporting local eCommerce team for daily operations
* Monitoring and constant improvement of the eCommerce platform as sales channel
* Monitoring and support of local online payment methods and anti-frauds strategies
* Improve Customer Support tactics: Pre and After sales
To be successful in this position you must be flexible, customer oriented and possess good project management skills coupled with excellent analytical and problem solving abilities. Team player with good communication and negotiation skills, you are able to work independently and are used to working in fast moving, ever changing international environments.
* Bachelor degree in business administration, engineering degree in information technologies or equivalent
* Good understanding of eCommerce business and landscape
* Experience in the management of complex and multinational projects is a plus
* Very good knowledge in a broad range of online marketing and eCommerce practices
* Very good knowledge of MS Office and project management applications
* Good understanding of IT and supply chain related topics
* Understanding of Information Architecture management for online businesses
Fluent in English, French or any other language would be a plus
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1