What Is Exoticca?
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
Who we are?
The Finance Team is the main responsible of managing the preparation of balance sheets, financial statements, cash-flow reports, day-to-day record keeping and reporting, including all payroll, accounts payable and receivable.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, well-organized Trade Accounting Analyst to become an integral member of the Finance team. This is a great role for someone early in their accounting career who works collaboratively and is solution oriented and is excited to contribute and learn in a quickly evolving fast growth company.
What will you do?
* Perform full-cycle accounts payable process, including receiving, check quotations, and weekly payment runs.
* Manage the accurate and timely processing of invoices daily for all subsidiaries
* Review and verify the accuracy of invoice information to ensure the validity and matching of the transactions
* Monitor the accounts payable email inbox, responding to vendors and internal staff questions
* Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
* Participate in continuous improvement processes through our ERP and integrations with the backoffice
* Support of accounting information for monthly closings and annual audits.
* Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
* Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
* Hybrid work model: you can work from home and the office. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
* Permanent contract from the start.
* Travel packages at reduced prices!
* Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
* Unlimited coffee, team lunches, English lesson, bi-anual company parties.
* And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
* Bachelor's degree in business admin, economics, finance, or related field desired.
* 1 or 2 years of experience in accounting
* Experience with ERPs or accounting software.
* Proactive and responsible
* Advanced skills using Excel and Office package
* Fluent in English and Spanish
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||27 Sep 2023|
|Bereich:||Tourismus / Gastgewerbe|