Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Vocational
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our (COMPANY NAME) Product Support team. From the (COMPANY NAME) office located in Madrid you will provide functional and technical support to our customers worldwide, perform root cause analysis and report errors to (COMPANY NAME) Development organization.
Supporting global customers means we are a diverse workforce that are highly motivated and passionate about delivering top class customer experiences. This position is highly client-focused and fast-paced with no one day the same.
We offer continuous training to ensure a smooth start and a career development in the (COMPANY NAME) Support Engineer role, learning about different (COMPANY NAME) products. You will be part of a fun and supportive team, always at hand to help with your career development.
If you want to progress your career by working in a Global company and support environment whilst getting exposure to the newest technologies, then read on!
Expectations and tasks
What a day in a life of an (COMPANY NAME) Support Engineer looks like:
* Engaging with customers by utilizing real-time channels and tools
* Liaising with development and field teams to identify application errors and missing product functionalities for future releases
* Analyzing incidents, perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify and solve complex technical issues
* Providing timely and ongoing regular updates and solutions to (COMPANY NAME) customers according to our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Documenting solutions to known issues and consulting questions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge bases
* Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
* Collaborating with other employees, sharing knowledge and process-improvement suggestions
Education and qualifications / skills and competences
· Graduate in Computer Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering (other Technology or Scientific degrees will be also considered)
· Spoken and written English language skills are required. Spanish and German are preferred.
· Customer and quality focus
· Open and professional communication style
· Fast learner with IT affinity
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Basic understanding of programming languages. ABAP.
Accounting/Financials knowledge is a plus
1-2 years of work experience is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, ERP, Engineer, Consulting, Technology, Engineering