The Oracle Applications and Fusion Middleware Technical Support Engineer will manage our global Oracle Managed Cloud Services (OMCS) operations. This will cover Oracle eBusiness Suite, FMV platform, Oracle Cloud and various SaaS solutions with 24x7 operations in three time zones. You will provide 2nd and 3rd level support in technical and specific functional areas.
* Manage Oracle eBusiness Suite and SOA / FMW environments;
* Perform activities related to change management on test platforms;
* Ensure availability & performance of the platforms;
* Apply configuration changes and patches;
* Be one of the main contacts between (COMPANY NAME) teams and OMCS;
* Prepare/validate action plan for OMCS for Pre-Production and Production platforms;
* Participate in regular meeting with OMCS (change management board, weekly plan review etc.);
* Work on mid-term projects together with OMCS;
* Daily check of eBusiness Suite or FMW platforms;
* Perform investigations on recurring issues to improve stability, performance and efficiency;
* Participate in the regression testing of the platforms and on disaster recovery tests.
* Very good knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite application administration (technical side) with practical experience of several years;
* Good knowledge of Oracle technology such as Oracle DB 12c, Forms, Apache, Application Express etc;
* Good knowledge of SQL, EBS debugging and tracing;
* Good understanding of Fusion Middleware technology stack and components like BPEL, Service Oriented Architecture, WebLogic, ORDS etc;
* Background of conducting performance monitoring/analysis to identify system errors and bottlenecks to assist in tuning WebLogic and supported Applications;
* Experience on large Oracle eBusiness suite project and experience with Oracle eBusiness suite R12.2 upgrade;
* Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Cloud applications.
This position will be based at our IT Centre of Excellence in Madrid.