What is Exoticca?
Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What will be your main functions?
As a Front-end Developer, you will be using mainly JS and its related technologies to design, develop and implement projects derived from the challenges that we take on.
You will take on the Exoticca implementation of new features, redesigns, rebranding, applying new technologies using React:
* React Hooks, Context API, React Query and Redux for state management,
* TypeScript for type safety,
* internal design system for UI.
Your new and fresh ideas will always be welcomed to build software that makes our vision a scalable reality.
Be proud of your code!
What will be your challenge?
In the last year we were finishing the process of migrating our website from Single Page Application to NextJS Server Side.
Short term challenges are to:
* work on the performance of the website implementing static site generation (ISR from NextJS),
* keep our design system growing across the whole website (eventually open sourcing it),
* support our product teams with new features across the whole website,
* improve code, typing, tests across the whole codebase.
* Competitive compensation package, in line with job responsibilities and experience.
* Individual Training Budget.
* Flexible compensation on transportation and food with Cobee also in our private health insurance.
* Flexible working schedule, just make sure you meet your monthly goals!
* Hybrid / Remote working model, choose the one which fits you. Our office is located at the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
* Permanent contract from the start.
* Travel with Exoticca at reduced prices !!!
* Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you can earn a very nice bonus!
* And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization where teamwork, drive, commitment, resilience and being customer-centric are the core values.
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law
* Knowledge in ReactJS
* Knowledge in React Query, Redux
* Knowledge in TypeScript
* Knowledge in Styled components, CSS in JS
* Experience working with MySQL
* Experience working with Git
* Good team member who likes to help but also keep focus to get things done
* An agile mindset, since we work in sync with other teams towards our company OKR's
* Facilitate problem solving, working with the team to make them a reality
* Nice to have:
* Experience in SSR/NextJS
* Experience in React Testing Library/Enzyme/Jest
* Experience in SEO
* Experience in NodeJS
* Experience in PHP
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Aug 2023|
|Bereich:||Tourismus / Gastgewerbe|