In ARQUIMEA AEROSPACE, DEFENCE & SECURITY we're hiring an Embedded Software engineer (Space) to be located in our Headquarters in Leganes (Madrid).
Tasks to be performed:
* Architectural design of complex FW/SW development for SoC embedded in FPGAs
* Design, development, verification and validation of real time embedded software for spacecraft equipment.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Code version control and maintenance.
* Application of Agile Software Development techniques.
Required skills, experience and candidate profile:
* University degree and/or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or Physics.
* Three of more years of experience developing real time embedded SW for space applications
* Knowledge of computer architectures for SoC integration in particular ARM, RISC V and/or Microblaze,
* Knowledge of RTOS and drivers development (FreeRTOS, RT - Linux)
* Knowledge of version - control tools
* Proficient in English. Spanish is a plus.
* Open minded and ready to be challenged in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary, multinational environment.
* The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU and must be able to travel to the US.
* Knowledge of MIL/ECSS standards for SW development.
* Managing of network equipment (routers and switches).
* Knowledge of network administration or network management protocols (SNMP, ICMP, VRRP...)
<button class="fab-Button fab-Button--biggie
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||24 Jun 2022|
|Bereich:||Luft-und Raumfahrt / Verteidigung|