If you are looking to further your professional career in an innovative sector, as part of a highly qualified team where collective talent comes together, (COMPANY NAME) could provide you the perfect opportunity.
Keep the most updated prospective single view of net sales to achieve the company strategic targets, through a 24-month rolling demand plan gathered from all our markets.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Responsible of the Demand Planning process, use and functionality of the forecasting tool and KPI
* For (COMPANY NAME) Market Companies; runs baseline statistical projections and model it taking into account history, knowledge and marketing, sales and pricing assumptions gathered
* For (COMPANY NAME) Partners:
* Partners product needs management and analysis based on local sales
* Customer service: order taking and delivery management to ensure product ready on time, in quantity and with the correct packaging to fulfill partners needs through close interaction with Manufacturing, External Sites Operations and Distribution
* Maintenance of Sales view of Material Master Data and Customer Master Data in SAP for the assigned customers
* Generates a commercial Demand Plan
* Collects, collates and quantifies vulnerabilities and opportunities; identify gaps vs. plan and previous Demand Plan; and propose and gather corrective actions
* Coordinates Local Demand Review/Global Demand Review and consensus Demand Plan
* Follows actions through the following Demand Planning cycles.
* Participation in Project teams (launches, logistics projects, industrial projects, regulatory teams, ... ) .
* Industrial Engineering, preferably specialized in Industrial Organization
* Complementary training in logistic/operations will be considered
* Advanced user Microsoft Office.
* Experience in SAP R/3, MM/SD/PP modules will be considered.
* Advanced English and Spanish level.
* Knowledge in Forecasting tools.
From 1-3 years of experience in operations area, preferably in Demand Planning in sectors such as mass market, pharma or healthcare will be considered
Values and competencies
* Personal Accountability.
* Analysis and decision-making.
If you are interested in this job offer, please apply below.
In (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to diversity by recognizing talent and providing opportunities for all employees present across Europe, as well as in the US