Work for a service that offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, it publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Will consistently handle various forms of customer contact, and accurately process customer orders for products and literature. '
- Promote consistent and excellent customer relations and loyalty.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner through the most appropriate means of communication.
What we offer:
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with (COMPANY NAME) Service Solutions.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday, no weekends. Fixed shift, working on office hours: no rotation. Work 39 hours per week.
- All weekends free, 32 paid holiday days per year.
· Employees profit from huge discounts in (COMPANY NAME) products including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity. Enjoy Breathtaking views over Barcelona from our offices.
- Member get Member Rewards: Recommend a friend to join our team and get cash rewards.
- Language Bonus every month.
- Engagement Committee: Enjoy from social events for employees, and day to day celebrations at the office with your colleagues.
- 1482EUR gross per month, 12 payments per year.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. Must have a sense of team response to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in German (C2 level, Native or equivalent) and English (C1 Level) is required. Multiple language capability is desirable.
- Candidates must be available to work full time (39 Hours per Week), Monday to Friday.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now