At (COMPANY NAME) we are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing (Native English) - Remote - Time Zone GMT y GMT+2.
You will be part of the Marketing Team. Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the growth of (COMPANY NAME) through the advertising and digital marketing channels.
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, (COMPANY NAME) widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of more than 1,5-million-people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What will you do as a Junior Digital Marketing in (COMPANY NAME)?
* Manage advertising campaigns for Facebook and AdWords.
* Learn strategic operations in marketing campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest, among other digital platforms.
* Launch campaigns and promotions in coordination with the team.
* Account optimization (testing, editing, budget revision).
* Report and analyze the main metrics and align them to (COMPANY NAME)'s goals and KPIs.
* Suggest and implement ideas and projects that improve the digital marketing strategy.
* Native English and proficiency in both spoken and written Spanish.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or similar.
* Passion and interest in the latest trends in the digital world.
* Being proactive to improve processes and have a high analytical ability to analyze decision-making oriented data.
* Flexibility, efficiency and ability to adapt to changing situations.
* Team and dynamic communication skills.
* Show initiative to suggest new and disruptive ideas that improve campaign results.
* High level of demand and perfectionism.
What do we offer in return?
* Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
* Training and support in Google Ads and Facebook Ads by ex-employees of both companies.
* The opportunity to grow professionally and be responsible for paid channels in new countries.
* Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team