We're currently seeking a LiveOps QC Tester to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful team and will report to the QC Lead.
Your daily adventure:
* Taking care of testing and controlling the final quality of all the services that become available with the game upon launch (seasonal events, offers, support tool…).
* Ensure the quality of the game update cycle with dedication and precision.
* Working with Dev QC to ensure the game is tested and as clean as possible for our players.
* Being the QC LiveOps point of contact for other departments such as Design, Server, Localization or Marketing.
* Keep the QC process and documentation up to date.
* Produce build/release notes and other core QC documentation for external consumption.
* Ensure that platform holder requirements are met by performing early investigation of planned implementation details and working with the development team to suggest changes required.
* Write QA reports in a professional manner for senior management.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At (COMPANY NAME), you'll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
* At least 1 year' experience in consumer software quality control testing.
* Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle.
* Ability to operate Android & iOS platforms without assistance.
* Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft software (Word, Excel and Outlook) and any ticketing system (JIRA, Bugzilla, PivotalTracker, etc).
* Excellent planning and reporting skills.
* Top notch communication skills, ability to identify and defuse stressful situations.
* Flexible and able to adapt easily to new situations.
* Have a proactive attitude, able to identify issues and provide solutions.
* Real team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind, respectful attitude towards others and their work and good communication skills are a must.
* Interest in mobile F2P games.
* Good command of spoken and written English.
* Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
* Bachelor's degree in any Video Games related field.
* Passion for games and some knowledge of the gaming industry.
* Good knowledge of Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
Your life at (COMPANY NAME) Barcelona Mobile (and Perks):
* 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday
* Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy
* Reduced schedule: Easter, Sant Jordi, Sant Joan, August and Christmas.
* Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant subsidy
* Cigna private Health insurance
* Physiotherapist special rates in the office
* Professional development programs and tickets to international events
* English and Spanish free lessons in the studio
* Great discounts in our games
* Gym special rates and discounts in other services
* Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages
* Company parties and events
* Fridays beers
* Relocation Package (when needed)