Factorial is an HR Software startup founded three years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 40 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18MEUR in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of 90 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant go to market team. The marketing team is currently divided into geographical areas, being Spain the one with highest contribution to the recurring revenue.
Spain has been the first market for Factorial and it has also been the market where it experimented the initial and biggest growth so far. Most of the thousands of customers came from inbound content marketing in Spain.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awarness and lead generation and establishing a dominant brand in the SMB space through the use of broader marketing channels.
What we can offer you:
* High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
* Young and multicultural environment
* Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
* Fast-paced career progression
* Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
* Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
* Ping pong championships
* Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
* Summer and Fall Parties
* Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
* Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers
We are looking for a Marketing professional with relevant experience in both consumer (B2C) marketing and brand management, as well as B2B marketing, working closely with sales and focused on lead generation. This person will report directly to the founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Factorial and will have a significant budget allocation both to build a team and run media campaigns.
Required experience and skills:
* Management the P&L of a relevant B2C product or brand, at least 1MEUR of yearly budget in media channels
* Defining and implementing relevant attributes of the brand: Buyer persona, tone, style, etc.
* Defining and managing a go to market strategic plan , including budget allocation, organization and actions for each relevant channels.
* Managing search campaigns, PPC & display and experience finding ways to substantially scale profitable traffic
* Managing Inbound content marketing, SEO and linkbuilding.
* Setting up and managing a segmented CRM maximizing audience engagement
* B2B segmentation analytics and cohort analysis
* B2B account based marketing, linkedin campaigns, landing page building and measurement
* PR and media exposure
* Managing creative and risk taking advertising campaigns, specially around video in social media
* Managing production for sales support materials, research and link magnets
* Previous relevant growth experiences of +20% YoY
* Startup fit: High energy, creative, driven, flexible
* Ambitious with strong work ethics
* Leadership and managerial experience of cross-functional teams
* Good analysis skills, capable of building live information reporting for the whole team
* Hands on, no excuse attitude. Playing by the example: Writing blogposts, building spreadsheet and designing campaigns.
Languages: English and Spanish proficiency.
Compensation: Open to negotiation.
Availability: As soon as possible