Exoticca is a leading travel platform present in Europe and North America, designing and offering exciting, memorable, and affordable travel experiences in over 65 destinations!
Our mission is to provide our clients with the possibility of getting to know the most beautiful and stimulating places on the planet, through the best travel proposals on the market.
We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team, in a moment of international expansion and therefore, we are looking for new traveling companions in this adventure. We're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support our beloved customer-centric Contact Center!
* Propose, implement, and continually optimize the People agenda for the Contact Center, creating and nurturing a long-term relationship with the Contact Center leaders, to impact results through Talent Management.
* Work alongside the Chief People Officer and the other People members in the development and process definition of global policies, continuous process improvement, and HR strategy.
* Act as Business Partner to the Contact Center leaders and individual contributors in the implementation of the HR policies, procedures and initiatives related to performance management, engagement and retention, Learning & Development of soft skills, and culture.
* Work alongside the Chief People Officer and Contact Center leaders to champion and execute critical People processes in the Contact Center (new employee onboarding and integration, promotion of the Company Values, ensurance of key processes such as performance review, promotion, salary review, exit process, etc.)
* Develop and lead the Contact Center's action plan to define the HR analytics dashboard aiming to make a positive impact on the key HR metrics (engagement survey scores, turnover, diversity, recruiting, etc.)
* Manage employee recognition efforts in the Contact Center in conjunction with the People department's strategic plans and initiatives.
* Create, promote, and lead the Company Values initiatives that ensure employee adherence to the established ways of working and desired company culture.
* Monitor the actual vs. budget Annual Headcount Plan, aligning the talent resource planning of the Contact Center's hiring needs with the Talent Acquisition Lead, actively supporting the recruitment of the job vacancies that ensure the department's workforce planning.
* Participate, only when needed, in the recruitment processes for evaluating the best talent available for the Contact Center (including developing job descriptions, screening resumes, and conducting interviews alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialists and Coordinators.
* Coordinate the new joiners' effective onboarding into the Exoticca team (ensuring effective participation in the induction training sessions and delivering other HR training about talent management policies and procedures).
* Serve as a key conduit across People functions regarding quality-of-service delivery within the Contact Center, to act as an agent of continuous improvement.
* Provide coaching to managers and guidance to the overall Contact Center population about the company's talent management culture and policies, always in accordance with the CHRO vision.
* Support the Contact Center management team in interpreting policies and legal requirements such as code of conduct, disciplinary and grievance, Diversity & Equality (Ley de Igualdad), and harassment.
* Effectively support and guide management with goal setting, employee performance issues, PIPs, and any resulting conflict, advocating the best law-compliant and empathic solution.
* Host an "open office hours" practice for agents to discuss specific day-to-day doubts and situations that may affect their employment status or engagement levels, as well as addressing employee requirements for administrative support, in sync with the HR Admin Specialist.
* Act as the first go-to person to align on the Talent Management questions, and the one to deliver the solution within the Contact Center in accordance with the talent management policies and culture.
NOTE: The aforementioned are the main responsibilities of this role, and are not intended to cover each aspect of the position.
* Highly competitive salary!
* Hybrid telework policy.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Access to a selected free eLearning courses to help you learn and grow.
* Free English and Spanish courses.
* Free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
* Office in the heart of Barcelona at Plaça Catalunya with a beautiful outdoor terrace to enjoy on your break.
* Monthly company afterworks
* Quarterly team building budget.
* Two annual spectacular company parties!
* Receive a permanent contract from the start.
* Travel at reduced prices!
* Enroll in private health insurance at a reduced rate.
* Receive flexible compensation on transportation and food expenses with Cobee Card.
* Receive a referral bonus, if you succeed in helping us hire and integrate candidates as talented as you.
* And last but not least, join a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapidly growing organization!
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: You must reside within Spain with the right to work to be considered for this role. The CV must be submitted in English. #LI-Hybrid
* Minimum 2 to 3 years acting specifically as an HR Business Partner.
* Experience working in a contact center. Preferably an in-company one.
* C2 level English required (verbal, reading, writing).
* C2 level of Spanish required (verbal, reading, writing).
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management is preferred but not essential.
* Master's Degree in HR Management strategies.
Skills to succeed in the role:
* Ability to proactively network and establish an effective working relationship, especially taking into consideration the importance of cultural differences management across nationalities and countries where we have operations.
* Knowledge of labor law, employee relations, and other regulations affecting talent management in Spain mostly, and notions about North America's regulations desirably.
* Experience in employee relations, engagement programs, and performance management.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and establish priorities with the stakeholders.
* Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
* Strong communication skills (clear and precise)
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including advanced business writing ability.
* Ability to interact with senior leaders, act as a coach when appropriate, and drive toward solutions.
* Data-driven, using insights to understand, evaluate, and monitor employee-related topics (and share the relevant metrics with stakeholders).
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to independently lead the execution of actions.
* Superior organizational and time-management skills
* Google Suite - including Sheets, Docs, Drive, Slides, and Email.
* Knows how to have fun, strive for success, and celebrate achievements… as a great team player!
Contact Center Knowledge
* Contact Center fundamentals including scheduling, attendance, attrition, etc.
* Ideally, knowledge of how to interpret and apply either the Contact Center or the Travel Agency's collective bargaining agreement.
Exoticca is an equal-opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||23 Sep 2023|
|Bereich:||Tourismus / Gastgewerbe|