If you are looking to further your professional career in an innovative sector, as part of a highly qualified team where collective talent comes together, (COMPANY NAME) could provide you the perfect opportunity.
The Business Process Manager will be responsible for analyzing, defining, designing and coordinating the implementation of the business needs of the purchasing and manufacturing areas within IT.
He/she will also maintain, grow and look for efficiencies in the applications of the areas of responsibility.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Corporate Area Service Delivery Manager, he/she will manage the following functions:
* Evolve the relationship with the business areas of Sales, Distribution and Supply Chain by monitoring the service provided by IT from the point of view of demand delivery and incident management.
* Identify and prioritize business needs: Analyze current needs and prevent future needs. Point of contact with the Process Owner and Key user of the business processes for which he/she is responsible.
* Lead meetings and workshops to obtain business requirements.
* Critically evaluate information collected from multiple sources, resolve incidents, be able to abstract the details and distinguish users' requests from the real needs.
* Lead the design and implementation of business processes in the area of responsibility, providing value and ensuring the correct integration.
* Preventive and evolutive maintenance: Identify actions for improvement and efficiency of the implemented processes. Define the technological and functional evolution of its management scope (systems plan).
* Maximize the adoption of applications by its users.
* Coordinate and work with the development teams to ensure the correct understanding and programming of the requirements.
* Participation in projects: Advise, design and ensure the proper implementation of the needs and business processes in the tools.
* Collaborate proactively with different work teams.
* Ensure the necessary documentation on the supported processes.
* Design and maintain an architecture of applications, integrations and data that responds to business needs and meets IT standards.
* Maintain the relationship with suppliers.
* University Education (Engineering, Business administration, etc.)
* An MBA or equivalent is an advantage
-Knowledge of processes of the area:
* Management of master data (Materials, Customers, Pricing)
* Demand planning
* Sales to end customer
* Intercompany processes
* Delivery management
* Transport management
* Credit management
* Configuration ability of the modules SAP LE and SD.
* Configuration ability of the LIS system (logistics information system)
* Demand planning tool management
* Management of Idocs
* EDI station management
* Interface management with a middleware system
- Advanced knowledge of SAP modules: SAP LE and SD. Knowledge of MM is an advantage.
- Fluent level of English: spoken and written
- A good level of German will be highly valued.
* Professional experience of more than 5 years preferably in a service company (Consulting) in project management in SAP LE and SD environments.
* Experience in project management.
* Projects of international scope and coordination with internal and external delocalized teams.
* Market vision on solutions and trends in the sector.
Values and competencies
* Leadership ability and problem solving.
* Agility in decision making.
* Teamwork oriented: must lead technical teams and in turn work with business teams adapting to the functional language.
* Good communication and influential skills.
* Innovation; provide added value to present and future needs.
Why join us?
* We are offering an unique opportunity to work in the HQ of a global company with colleagues from all over the world.
* To be a part of a company whose mission is providing medical solutions to you and future generations!
* We promote a healthy lifestyle.
* Competitive salary.
* Free life insurance.
* Flexible compensation plan.
* Subsidized company canteen.
* Flexible work schedule.
If you are interested in this job offer, please apply below.
In (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to diversity by recognizing talent and providing opportunities for all employees present across Europe, as well as in the US
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||04 Dez 2020|