Due to considerable growth, we're now looking to hire a Performance Account Executive at our Performics Platform Team. An exciting opportunity to work in a cross-channel performance role managing multi-million dollar campaigns. It is your responsibility to implement and manage industry-leading strategies. Working in a close-knit team, you will have full visibility over other channel strategies and plans on the account. You are key to supporting the Account Manager and one of your key responsibilities will be to provide performance reporting and insights and provide your recommendations to help make strategic decisions. You will also work closely with team ensuring budgets are spent within daily/monthly limits and are correctly reconciled at the end of each month.
· Bachelor's degree, concentration in business, marketing, advertising or communication preferred; master's degree in business, advertising or marketing a plus.
· 1-2 years experienced in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce preferred.
· Demonstrated understanding of online marketing principles.
· High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Fluent in English.
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to uncover consumer intent and design performance marketing campaigns to engage consumers in intent moments. We're math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators. The Performics world is a place where you can grow professionally; we encourage training opportunities and cultivate career paths. Beyond that, it's a place where you can authentically be yourself while collaborating with peers and leaders alike to drive the industry forward.
The Way We Work
We're all about performance-the performance we demand of ourselves and for our clients. We are pretty particular, though, about the way that happens and have defined core tenets around what's important to us as a Performics community:
1. Be You: We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
2. Know Your Teammates: We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. Play with intention.
3. Collaborate Expertly: Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a "what if" attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember - the best idea wins.
4. Make It Better: We believe there's always room for growth - professionally, personally and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation and learning and encourage those around us to do the same.