About the Role:
The purpose of this position is to ensure all vendor invoices are paid on time and related Accounts Payable (AP) tasks are maintained and also to improve responsible AP processes.
* Process and park PO and non-PO vendor invoices
* Follow-up on parked items, resolve payment issues
* Perform reconciliations - GL, vendor account
* Perform invoice/credit memo corrections
* Monitor and resolve open items and decrease debit balance
* Answer external (supplier) and internal (local business) queries
* Follow and apply all relevant internal audit and business compliance guidelines, controls and policies
* Analyze root causes of re-occurring errors
* Running standard and ad-hoc reports
* Identify areas of process improvement
* Help maintain training materials and perform training on AP-related topics
* Collage/University degree, preferably in Finance/Economics
* Good command of English and German in writing and verbally
* At least 1 year experience in the field Accounts Payable Accounting
* Good command of MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage
* Professional experience: 1+ years relevant experience
* Ability to handle large number of transactions
* Accuracy, detail oriented mindset
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning
* Career development opportunities
* Extended yearly health check
* Free coffee/tea
* Access to exclusive perfumes and employee shop with discounts
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world