About the Company:
(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, (COMPANY NAME) develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, (COMPANY NAME) is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. (COMPANY NAME) invites you to discover more at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx.
About the Role
As part of the Global Application Service organization, you will provide support and issue resolution for the modules of the HR applications, SAP SuccessFactors.
You will report to the Application Suppor Manager and will be based either in Budapest Hungary or in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* Resolve SuccessFactors related incidents and you provide L2 support for Success Factors
* You will keep in touch with internal and external stakeholders, creating and building engagement among all partners
* Support testing and data management with relation to application patches and upgrades
* Collaboration with global technology and application support teams;
* Create new ideas and enhance continuous improvement initiatives
* Assess and solve complex problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors;
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or human resources (or equivalent)
* 3 + years experience overall in the field of IT and 2+ years experience working with SAP Successfactors module
* Experience with SuccessFactors deployments and maintenance
* Experience with incident, request, problem and change management processes (ITIL)
* Basic knowledge of the development lifecycle;
* Verbal and written communication skills in English
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning opportunities
* Career development plan
* Extended yearly health check
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world