About the Opportunity
If you are looking for an opportunity to be an expert of the Invoice Management & Reporting accounting team and drive toward the future digitalization of accounting, come join us and be part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation, where you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi.
As a Invoice Management & Reporting Analyst, you will influence the future digitalization of end-to-end Customer Invoicing to Cash processes, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Reporting to Receivables & Revenue Accounting Lead you will work closely with Customer Service, Finance, Treasury, Account to Report, Trade and the CI2C team.
* Securing invoice booking & revenue recognition, performing AR monthly closing and reporting services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
* Analyse AR ageing reports, recommend bad debts reserves and post entries
* Participating in month end closure activities: reconcile AR postings with GL, analyse & resolve discrepancies, post adjustment entries
* Preparing month end and ad-hoc reports for revenue and AR analysis
* Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
What we are looking for in you:
* Graduate degree in accounting or finance
* Broad understanding of Account Receivables accounting, monthly closure and reporting activties
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
* Beginner experience in an accounting role
* Fluency in English
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||22 Okt 2020|