Job Description :
Job Title: Corporate Finance Junior Analyst
Contract Term: Permanent
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
As the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world, we're proud to be the custodians of globally-recognised names such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. Join us and help secure the future success of some of the world's most iconic brands. In Global Business Services our teams help each and every (COMPANY NAME) colleague across 180 countries to do their best possible work. Striving to make things easier for the rest of our teams, their roles could involve anything from financial controllership to statutory compliance, general accounting or business intelligence and analytics. There's a wide range of roles and projects to get involved with, and the chance to be part of a truly global operation - we have 1,600 experts, working out of locations including Budapest, Bogota, Manila and Bengaluru. At (COMPANY NAME), we're united by our purpose of celebrating life, every day, everywhere. If you share our passion and want to make a positive impact across our business, there's a rewarding career here for you.
About the Role
Scope of the Role
(COMPANY NAME) Corporate has a cost base which is spread across different corporate functions, locations and accounting systems.
Efficient use of this spend requires information to be readily available to many individuals in a variety of format as well as effective management and control of the overall financial control environment.
Financial support is provided to a variety of Business Support teams and working closely with them is necessary in order to ensure that greatest value is delivered to the Group in respect of Corporate costs.
(COMPANY NAME) Corporate includes Global Net functional overheads, Global A&P, Group Property, Share Options, Project spend and several special Group items.
As Corporate is a Global function, costs can arise in virtually every market in (COMPANY NAME) so this is a truly global role.
An adequate overview of the different activities/departments is required such as:
* Global (COMPANY NAME) reporting process
* Global Corporate functional activities
* GDBS General Accounting team activities
Purpose of the Role
Support the monthly O&R and actual reporting process for corporate finance leads and take on holistic roles across the Corporate Finance team for ad-hoc queries. This role primarily supports the Central Corporate Junior manager and the Corporate Finance Senior Manager.
* Collect and coordinate O&R from Global functions and DBS
* Support profit center analysis for 'vs Plan' and 'YoY' variances
* Support actual and O&R BFC reporting for P&L, productivity, cash and capex
* Qualified accountant
* Minimum 1 years of relevant professional experience
* Experience of working in a role requiring strong communication skills (negotiation, influencing, managing expectations)
* Fluent in English
* Excellent financial system and Excel skills
* Sound knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
* Analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail
Benefits of working here
* Unique Family Leave opportunity
* We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
* You will deal with world class brand portfolio
* Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
* Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||17 Sep 2021|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|