Job Description :
Job Title: Corporate FP&A Analyst
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
About the Role
The role is part of the Corporate function's wider controlling team, which is responsible for the financial support of the corporate budget owners, effective management and control of the overall financial control environment and for the review of the reporting of the corporate entities.
In this role the Corporate FP&A Analyst is responsible for supporting the monthly O&R and actual reporting process for Central corporate function on and take on holistic roles across the Corporate Finance team for ad-hoc queries.
* Support the monthly O&R and actual reporting process for central Corporate function
* Coordination of O&R input collection and forecasting within Corporate
* Support profit center analysis for 'vs Plan' and 'YoY' variances helping Corporate FP&A Junior Manager and the Corporate Finance Senior Manager with recommendations
* Actively participate in Corporate planning and AOP submission (BFC, Anaplan)
* Manage allocation of central Corporate function results to regions for group external reporting
* Support ad-hoc analyses and project related works, where central Corporate involvement is required
* Qualified accountant
* 2-4 years experience in Accounting/Finance/Controlling
* Fluent in English
* Excellent financial system and Excel skills
* Analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail
Benefits of working here
* Unique Family Leave opportunity
* We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
* You will deal with world class brand portfolio
* Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
* Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Diversity & Inclusion
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||15 Sep 2021|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|