We are looking for you to join (COMPANY NAME) and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
(COMPANY NAME) is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Business Support Operations serves as a highly skilled support unit for Procurement and Finance related processes for end-users and super-users around the world, with the organization changing dynamically in accordance with business needs, thus granting continuous career opportunities.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
In the FICO Business Analyst role, you are responsible for the dedication towards undisturbed business activities by committing to Service Level Agreement. In this role, you will ensure that technological architecture meets user requirements, and will support invoice handling related queries decreasing cycle time from the point of scanning until invoice payment. Execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process. Follow the instructions of the Team Lead regarding the daily work coordination, and propose process and system improvements across multiple divisions. Contribute continuously to the improvement of the performance of the Finance and Procurement organization.
As a qualified expert, you:
* Handle SAP FI, CO module related issues and incidents
* Conduct end user and professional training to the organization
* Establish strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand their business needs
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and assist in the implementation
* Participate in technology projects, providing functional analysis and testing and scripted regression testing
* Evaluate user requests based on ITIL methodology and prioritize towards IT accordingly
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, a strong communicator & team player with multicultural acceptance and service orientation, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
Furthermore, you have:
* University or College Education, concentration on Finance or Accounting
* Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
* Strong customer centricity and stakeholder management skills
* Experience in SAP (FI, MM, CO, SD)
* Ability to work independently and in team as well
* Focus on details and innovation
* Skills in multitasking and prioritization
* Analytical thinking
* 1-3 years finance and accounting experience in (COMPANY NAME) is desirable
* Project experience (desirable)
* Onsite experience with affiliates (desirable)
* SAP technical knowledge - MM, AA, SD module - limited (desirable)
* MD basics (desirable)
* Accounting IAS Certification (CPA, ACCA etc.) is desirable
In exchange we provide you with:
* Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
* Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||18 Sep 2021|