Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for talents like you to join our (COMPANY NAME) Supply Chain Planning Engineering team!
Supply Chain Planning Engineering is working on the next generation of (COMPANY NAME)'s cloud based SCM planning applications. We want to amaze our customers with provisioning of state-of-the-art user experience and low Total Cost of Ownership. Combining the capabilities of (COMPANY NAME) Cloud with the HANA platform, and our Red Dot award-winning Fiori user experience, Integrated Business Planning is a true showcase of (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy.
To further develop our solutions, we offer a Test Automation Architect position within a highly motivated team focusing on Supply Chain Management Integrated Business Planning. The team is located in Budapest. This opportunity includes collaboration with an international team from several countries.
To find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Integrated Business Planning powered by (COMPANY NAME) HANA Solution Overview, check out our video: http://yxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxxxxk
As a test automation engineer, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of the (COMPANY NAME) Integrated Business Planning product. Your primary responsibility as a Test Automation Engineer will be to design and implement test automation concepts, tools and infrastructure, derive best practices, train colleagues, and ultimately increase test automation effectiveness. You will work with the development and test engineering teams to build innovative automation systems, automate testing, and build automation tools to replicate production like load. These test systems explore and validate the functional correctness, performance capabilities, and resource usage of our product and its various integration points within and outside (COMPANY NAME) Ecosystem.
TASKS AND EXPECTATIONS
You will be working in a cross-functional team of talented, supportive, and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and industry best practices.
As a test automation engineer in our development team in the area IBP you take responsibility for the following:
* Monitor test automation tools and infrastructure suitable for the specifics of our product, our development organization and our processes
* Operate and monitor test automation productivity applications for e.g.
* Test system set-up
* Test data deployment
* Test case management
* Test execution management
* Evaluate test automation tools, new technologies, work on PoCs
* Work together Developers, Test Automation Lead, QPA, QEs, Dev@Test, Testers, Program and Product management
* Possible on-call support on voluntary basis.
* 2+ years of relevant work experience, including development and test automation experience.
* Experience in design and implementation of continuous integration / automated quality assurance for complex software products
* Experience in (COMPANY NAME) relevant software development projects would be an advantage
* Experience in working with cross-location and multicultural teams would be an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Strong University Degree in information technology, mathematics or engineering
* Proficiency in test automation / CI concepts
* Experience with tools required to set up CI / large scale test automation infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Chef, Linux, VMWare, Git )
* Ability to understand, analyze and manage complex systems and infrastructure
* Ability to own and effectively drive a complex topic in a large, multi-location development program
* Excellent English language skills written and oral
Experience in the following technologies and concepts is considered as an advantage:
* Experience in cloud-based application development is a plus
* Show drive for proactive problem solving. Handling any conflicts in a conscious and fair manner.
* Ability to work in new, dynamic environments
* Open minded, problem-solving attitude and positive spirit
* Creative thinking, willingness and ability to learn quickly new concepts and technologies.
* Long term career path perspective in an international environment
* Interesting and challenging projects
* Valuable in-house trainings in (COMPANY NAME) and programming
* Working in a cross-functional team defined by the (COMPANY NAME) Lean Software Development Model
* Collaboration with highly qualified IT experts
* Working closely together with key customers to develop our solutions
* Contributing actively to customer engagement activities (E.g: Design Thinking)
* Cooperating closely with international development teams and stakeholders
* Competitive salary
* Attractive benefit package, including the possibility to receive a company car after reaching relevant seniority level
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Developer, Test Engineer, Engineering, Technology