As Project Coordinator, you will be in charge of managing the product related projects (inno/reno, reno/dupli/sourcing), assuring the efficient project management process by best in class balance between project cost, time-to-market and right-first time delivery. You will plan and manage the CBU COGS improvement ideas, by searching for new opportunities and delivering them as a project. You will be the operations first point of contact in innovation and renovation projects.
(Fulltime, Permanent, Location: Budapest)
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
* Be involved in interesting project related to operations field
* Interact with Marketing, Sales, R&I, Quality, Planning, Factory
* Be contributing to HCS (Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia) Portfolio Meeting
* Be a part of a 13 countries team within Central Europe and Nordics
In the team of Market Project Manager, you will work autonomously and lead the product related projects.
YOUR responsibilities as a Project Coordinator will include (but not limited to):
* Run Product related projects:
* Inno/reno projects in HCS market, ensuring an efficient project management organization answering to the needs of the business unit; report, forecasts and alerts (gap analysis) on HCS portfolio of projects, ensuring best in class cost, quality and time delivery
* Productivity projects in collaboration with Marketing, R&I and producing project managers
* Assure project deliverables are ready on time (briefs, project GO, P&L, designs)
* Work with each project team to find solutions to major issues and escalate main risks and issues on the project to HCS Portfolio meeting
* Work with each project team for organizing Post Launch analysis
* Facilitate the communication with stakeholders / suppliers for each project
To be successful in the Project Coordinator position YOU should be:
* Experienced with different projects in operations (ideally including industrial projects)
* Ideally experienced in production businesses and knowledgeable on FMCG business
* Having cross-functional, transversal experience
* Fluent English knowledge spoken and written, Hungarian knowledge is nice to have
* Good negotiation skills and communication with multiple stakeholders
* Proactive & results oriented
* Ready to lead changes and searching for improvements
* Open to challenges and able to find new solutions to grow the business
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people should impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is the best employer to facilitate your development opportunities, such as internal promotion and continuous learning, in a pleasant work environment, with supportive and open-minded team. By joining Danone, you will be a part of a well-known company with powerful brands, a market leader both worldwide and in Hungary. Danone Hungary believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Danone Hungary does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status.
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the "Apply" button right away.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Eszter Bánhidi (Talent Manager EE)