Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) Business Services is increasingly playing a central role in governance and compliance for (COMPANY NAME) and has been charged by the CFO to be (COMPANY NAME)'s control exemplar accountable for the execution of control in shared services including SOX/ CARM compliance, irrespective of whether delivered from Budapest/ elsewhere or by (COMPANY NAME)/ outsourced providers.
Risk and Controls Specialist [alias CARM Champion] role is to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley s404 compliance through global Control Assurance and Risk Management processes.
The overall purpose of the role to provide central risk management, control oversight and SOX governance over (COMPANY NAME)'s global business shared services or Group Functions and support the Management in delivering best-in-class control environment, increase control and compliance awareness and coordinate / ensure smooth delivery of internal control procedures
Support and hold to account the DBS, markets and Group Functions to achieve timely and flawless delivery of Control Assurance and Risk Management cycle steps:
* Delivery of control set content review
* Provide general Risk &Control specific trainings to control operators
* Point of contact for DBS, markets and Group Functions, using the most suitable communication channel and escalation route
* Design assessment and Effectiveness testing coordination and quality review
* Timely and effective communication of the key messages/outcomes to all stakeholder levels and with relevant internal and external business partners.
* Escalation of issues- Identify issues at early stage to local management if necessary; ensure resolution is promptly achieved
* Support management reporting and sign off procedures (ARC, RMC)
How to serve
* University or College degree in accountancy/finance/business
* Excellent English knowledge (written and oral)
* Spanish language knowledge can be an advantage!
* 2-4 years audit (internal/external) and/or SOX experience which can be replaced by thorough shared service process understanding, financial controlling background
* Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Exposure to some of the following areas could be an advantage: Process improvement, Project management, Business consulting, Risk assessment, IFRS, SAP
Cherry on top:
* Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
* Easy to reach downtown location
* Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
* We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00