We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
* Provide first point of contact HR support for managers, employees and HR in regards to processes and data via calls/inquiries.
* The HR Specialist is part of the Regional Hub. The role is the interface to the customer and assumes a crucial role in contributing to the perception and reputation of the Global HR Operations Team. As such he/she will be 1st point of contact for Customers and is responsible for the rapid and efficient resolution or escalation of their requests to second line support. As first point of contact the HR Specialist deals with HR Process and HR System requests.
* Collaborate with HRBP, other HR CoE's, HR Specialist etc.to resolve customer related issues.
Main Responsibilities (Service Execution)
* Provide first line HR support to managers and employees in line with stipulated SLA's.
* Provide "How to" process support to employees and managers initiating or completing a Workday event.
* Assume ownership for queries raised by employees and managers and be as a result responsible for opening and closing the query
* Assign, track escalated cases assigned to HR.
* View/update personal files.
* Prepare standard letter for promotion / compensation changes (where appropriate for the Regional Hub).
* Operational support, records management, and reporting.
* New hire standard checklist e.g. notify stakeholders of new hire.
* Terminations standard checklist e.g. notify stakeholders of leavers.
* Continuously seek improvements and making proposals to HRIS and Service Delivery Hub Lead.
* Documents and captures any learning gained from employee and manager query resolution
* Execute in accordance with all relevant regulations (data privacy and standards).
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's (4 year) degree or relevant HR experience.
* 1-2 years of experience from HR advisory and administration, preferably in a multi-cultural and regional / global environment.
* Previous experience from HR systems and processes.
* Previous experience dealing with employee & manager queries relating to HR systems and processes.
* Demonstrated capability at delivering services and meeting service levels over time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Outstanding and effective written and oral communication skills in English
* Very good understanding of Human Resource management and Technology.
* Being able to multitask and prioritize work tasks.
* Good attention to detail to secure good quality delivery.
* Passion for excellence in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Appreciate human interaction and exposure in day to day situations.
* Excitement at being part of a global team to deliver meaningful change in a complex business environment.
* Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information and showing high degree of professionalism and integrity.
* Constantly aim for improvements and being open minded to changes