Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) has been operating it's Business Service Centre in Budapest in the past 17 years, reaching now a total of almost 1400 employees. We are proud to say that we have built up a Commercial Finance Centre where we operate with complex and value-added processes. Throughout the years, our professionals became the Business Partners of their stakeholders and are passionate to support market leading directors with financial solutions and insights.
We are looking for to further develop our Tax Department by creating amazing opportunities in the field of Indirect and Direct tax by giving You an opportunity to participate in knowledge transfer processes and transform Tax as a department within our Budapest office.
* Preparing and supporting the preparation of Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Customs and Excise returns and connected supplementary returns
* Working closely with Direct tax seniors to support the annual transfer pricing processes, ensuring (COMPANY NAME)'s transfer pricing principles are reflected in the CIT returns
* Supporting routine Direct/Indirect tax related audit enquiries and projects for your markets under the supervisory of the Team leader
* Working closely with the Direct/Indirect Tax Senior to ensure compliance with market specific regulatory requirements and legislative changes
* Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring these are done on time and in an internal and external control compliant way.
* Actively managing tax document retention for your markets.
* Working with the Global Outsource Provider on Tax reporting processes including
* Classification and input of permanent and temporary differences into Tax Provision Tool for P10 reporting
* Prior year adjustment calculations
How to serve
* University or College degree in Economics and/or Finance or Accounting
* Previous experience in a Direct and/or Indirect tax
* Fluency in English
* Fresh graduates are welcome!
* Strong analytical and questioning skills
* Good numerical skills and confident excel usage
* Able to work with tight deadlines
* Attention to details and overview of the business: able to operate at the detailed level when necessary but always focuses on the big picture.
* Self-motivated and well-organized approach to work
Cherry on top:
* Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
* Easy to reach downtown location
* Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
* We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00