Job Description :
Job title: Financial Accountant (Direct Tax)
Contract term: permanent
From pioneers like Arthur Guinness, John Walker and Elizabeth Cumming, to the digital disrupters already shaping our future, at (COMPANY NAME), we've never stopped looking forward. We're continuing to build on our heritage and, with eCommerce at the heart of everything we do, we're creating our legacy for tomorrow. Join us and explore new ways ahead with digital sales channels, consumer insight and data. As you help us to keep shaking up the market with industry-leading solutions, you'll transform your career too.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. With over 200 brands in 180 countries and a global network of entrepreneurial individuals, our teams blend a diverse range of experience, knowledge and skills. We connect customers and consumers to our iconic products and create innovative experiences that bring people together to celebrate life.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the UK and Irish markets' direct tax processes (including CIT, TP and other supplementary returns) are undertaken accurately, efficiently (utilizing automation and outsourcing where applicable) and on time and the surrounding internal control procedures, legislative requirements are strictly adhered to.
The role will support the successful implementation and ongoing operation of the Global Direct Tax and Transfer Pricing processes, controls and automation tools under the new Tax Operating model.
* Preparing, (or supporting the preparation of - depending on the level of outsourcing) CIT returns and connected supplementary returns in accordance with global standard process and controls, utilizing automation tools where applicable.
* Supporting routine CIT and other direct tax related audit enquiries and projects for your markets under the supervisory of the Direct Tax Lead (Team leader).
* Ensure compliance with market specific regulatory requirements and legislative changes.
* Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring these are done on time and in an internal and external control compliant way.
* Actively managing tax document retention for your markets.
* Working with the Global Outsource Provider on Tax reporting processes including the following:
* Classification and input of permanent and temporary differences into Tax Provision Tool (OTP) for P10/P12 reporting.
* Prior year adjustment calculations
* Review and reconciliation of tax payments in OTP
* Tax Provision calculation roll forward
What you'll bring
* Preferably qualified accountant or tax advisor with 2-3 years of experience in corporate tax
* Experience at an operational level in corporate tax, controls and risk management
* Experience with transitions and project management is an advantage
* Experience in working with integrated software system (SAP) is an advantage
* Experience of Tax Reporting and IFRS
* Strong Financial process understanding at an operational level in direct tax and tax reporting
* Good numerical skills and confident excel usage
* Flexibility for adopting to change with positive attitude.
* Excellent communication skills able to build strong relationships with operational staff and stakeholders
* Strong risk management skills, ability to follow-up/flag potential issues
* Unique Family Leave opportunity
* We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
* You will deal with world class brand portfolio
* Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
* Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time and compressed hours. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying!
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : xxxx-xx-xx-x8:00
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||03 Dez 2022|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|