No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx6 - Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Scope of Responsibility:
The Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting sales team in daily work. They develop and support the partnership between Colgate, the direct customers / retailers by helping to align our category/brand strategies and their shopper strategies to increase demand and Retailer support for our profitable growth.
* Business Development
* Support for Sales Managers in daily operational task and in preparing customer-meetings
* Creating customer and category reports, listing forms, collect and inform customers about logistics data changes,
* Managing invoices, checking and controlling prices, work close to Customer Service
* Creating and managing promotional forms
* Select and archive flyers, collect competitor info, creating analyzes
* Use Nielsen and scan data in order to drive fact-based decision-making, improve promotional ROI and overall business performance for CP and the customer
* Support Sales Managers in forecast process and Customer Planning, Pre-Evaluation and Customer Execution
* Managing product and customer databases
* 5P Definition and Deployment
* Monitoring and controlling execution of promotions
* Monitoring listings and shipments of new products and promotions
* Support in deploying RE activity grid by customers
* Creating planograms for Cat/Man projects and secondary placements
* Commercial and Business Planning Process
* Support for Sales Managers in preparation for KAM review, ROI day and business reviews
* Support Sales Managers in forecast process
We are looking for:
* Recent graduates of Bachelor programs, Students of 3rd*,4thand 5thyear of Masters studies.
* Business level of Hungarian and English.
* Positive attitude towards challenges and changes.
* Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills.
* Must have a passion for further development in sales area.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation