Dashboard Developer - Your future position?
(COMPANY NAME) is currently looking for a Dashboard Developer to join the Business Reporting team in the Budapest office. Our aim is to expand the team with individuals who have the cultural fit and attitude and at the same time are open to acquire competency in data base set-up in a BI/BW/SAP environment and dashboard design in relevant front end tools like Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau or others. There is space for growth and plenty of opportunities to engage in various projects.
Your main tasks and responsibilities would be:
* Participate in monthly reporting run (deliver existing monthly reports)
* Develop dashboards / visual analytics for different stakeholders in (COMPANY NAME) (Sales, Operations, Senior Mgmt, Corporate Functions)
* Use different BI tools and be part of project teams to create mockups, database models, live demos
* Formulate business metrics and KPIs
* Create data visualizations and perform ad-hoc analyses
* Discover client needs and gather requirements by conducting interviews, participate and potential design and run workshops
* Prepare specifications and product documentation
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional background includes:
* University Degree
* Good English in writing and communication is must
* Preferred 1-3 years of work experience with BI Systems and database design eg.: SAP BO Analysis, BeX query designer, visual analytics and planning tools (e.g. Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau, Jedox, Domo etc.) experience
* MS PowerPoint skills
* Excel skills
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world