RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes - making a real difference. Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of
Junior Trade Controller
to join our Finance team in Budapest.
Want to provide insights that make a difference? As a Junior Trade Controller, you'll have the freedom to influence decisions driving sales and profitability across a global customer and brand portfolio as a finance professional.
You'll have the following key responsibilities:
* Ensure proper controls, monitoring and completeness of trade investment
* Application of the global trade policy with regards to trade investment and trade accruals
* Provide analyses to the sales team, working closely with them to enable them to make accurate decisions to achieve business objectives
* Prepare profitability analyses and estimations based on business needs
* Coordinate/create reports related to monthly planning cycle between Sales and Management
* Checking and approving Trade Investment related accruals/discounts/invoices. (SAP, Salesforce, Accelerate)
* Participate in annual planning and quarterly forecasting process, align trade investment targets with sales department
* Participate and prepare monthly reports with actuals (every month 1st week). Showing ownership and sharing business comments for management
* Participate in monthly closing procedures regarding the P&L (from GS to NR) and trade accruals
* Participate in regular discussions with the sales team on customer/brand performance, portfolio mix and profitability
You'll succeed because:
* You are fluent (or near fluent) in English, written and spoken
* You have a University degree and minimum 1-2 years of multinational and preferably FMCG/ Big4 firms experience in Finance (Controlling or Auditing).
* You have strong communication skills and open personality to develop great connection with stakeholders. (Sales, Supply, Accounting, Finance, Management)
* You are results oriented and self-motivating with organised thinking to see the big picture.
* You have analytical mindset and ability to look behind the numbers.
* You are open to gain commercial understanding of business from a finance point of view.
* You have strong analytical skills with ability to develop proper controls and measure performance focusing in trade investments.
* You have strong knowledge in using MS Office especially MS Excel while SAP and Business Intelligence experience is an advantage.
You'll love it because:
You'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
If you're ambitious, driven and looking for more from your career, apply now, with your English CVs.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need