Want to be a hero - Join the #1 Global Leader in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Product Analyst (f/m/d) to join our Product team and reinvent on-demand delivery with us. If you're a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
The mission of the Marketing Tech team is to make Marketing efficient: we are passionate about building scalable and reliable solutions for the Marketing teams in (COMPANY NAME) which help them automate, measure and optimize their activities every day.
As a Product Analyst, you will be working embedded in one of our squads, participating in the development of new Marketing tools & services used by Marketing teams around the world
You will have end-to-end ownership of data: define tracking requirements, analyse large data sets to provide actionable insights, A/B test and dive deep into the results.
* Drive data mindset in the team, guide in terms of methodology, support and execute testing, and be a quality gatekeeper on data leading to Marketing decisions
* Develop in-depth analytical understanding for what drives growth for Marketing and how it can be improved
* Leverage insights for the Marketing team data by providing analyses, reports and dashboards
Your heroic skills:
* You've completed a degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or a similar quantitative discipline.
* You have more than 2 years of experience specifically in the Analytics field, preferably in e-commerce.
* You have concrete cases of analysis, experimentation and KPI definition
* BigQuery; alternatively strong SQL knowledge.
* R or Python combined to good mathematical and statistics foundations
Nice to have:
* Experience in Marketing
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow colleagues at regular meetups and during our Product Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* English is our working language, and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
* Flexible working hours, with the option of home office.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
* And a lot more...
(COMPANY NAME) Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.'
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application