About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals dedicated to Cybersecurity, who are passionate about new technologies and solutions and wish to join (COMPANY NAME) ETM Team being a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
* We are ETM, Endpoint Threat Management, we are a team that consist of qualified engineers dedicated to protecting our client's endpoints against any malicious activity.
* All 3 lines of support work closely with each other and together we strive to provide the highest level of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
How do we work?
* Each day you will be challenged with new threats, you will need to detect vulnerabilities and what is most important, you will always have the time to find solutions that will make both our life's and our customers easier.
* We are mainly focused on solutions provided by McAfee, with us you will learn how to use ePolicy Orchestrator, Endpoint Security, Drive encryption, DLP, ATP, TIE and many others.
* You will be able to study techniques to identify malicious code based on appearance and behavior.
* Our portfolio and our team are getting bigger and bigger each year and thus new technologies and challenges make this job compelling.
Depending on the line of support our daily tasks consist of:
* monitoring dashboards,
* supporting our clients' needs via SDM and ServiceNow tools,
* administration and maintenance of the endpoint protection infrastructure,
* designing and implementing AV solutions,
* managing system performance, capacity and service quality,
* client transitions and handovers,
* collecting and analyzing security logs.
* toolset: Ticketing tools (SDM, ServiceNow) VBS/PowerShell scripts, McAfee products (especially Endpoint Threat Prevention systems for workstations and servers), Enterprise Antivirus management console (vendors: McAfee, ESET, Sophos, CrowdStrike), PS exec and command prompt, MS's products (generally),
* work hours: Monday - Friday rotationally covering hours from 8AM to 6PM - (remote work possibility),
* team size: more than 50 engineers divided into smaller sub-teams = your chance for collaboration with experts
* on call duty: yes - rotating between team members,
* location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park.
This role is a chance to develop yourself, by:
* Courses and certifications like:
* ITIL Foundation,
* COMPTIA Sec+,
* McAfee partner program,
* Google enablement program.
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team's skills so if you're able to cover couple of these then it means you're looking at the right job description:
* decent Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems knowledge: McAfee, TrendMicro, also Symantec, Sophos, ESET, Kaspersky, Windows Defender,
* SQL Server environment,
* PowerShell and VBScript,
* Active Directory,
* Windows operating system environment,
* Linux/Unix experience,
* English spoken and written on at least B2 Level (this one is a requirement),
* ability to work well in a team,
* experience in an enterprise managed operations environments,
* understanding of enterprise data center technologies,
* security event log collection and analysis.
Steps of recruitment process:
* Application: The first step is up to you - apply directly through the job ad.
* Phone conversation: We'll call you to get to know you better and discuss the next steps. You can ask us any questions you might have.
* Face to face meeting: We'll invite to our office or set up a call to talk about you and your future at (COMPANY NAME) BDS. If the chemistry is right, we'll get going.
* Decision: This is where we make a decision. Maybe it will be the offer for you?
How will we make your life easier and happy?
* You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
* We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
* We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
* Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
* You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
* Every month we will subsidize commuting.
* Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
* You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
* You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
* We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
* We will build together a positive work culture.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://axxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxx/xxxr
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong