About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Would you like to work for the biggest IT- service provider in the Europe? We are looking for a
Junior Application Performance Management Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Junior Application Performance Management (APM) Engineer for Technology Transformation Services, you are responsible for the following activities:
* You implement APM solutions on customer systems and ensure that they work correctly
* You support sales in typical pre-sales activities: customer advice, preparation and implementation of customer-specific presentations and workshops, creation of system design and concepts, implementation of product presentations, support in finding solutions, calculation and preparation of offers
* You actively take on the role of the Junior Pre-Sales Engineer in the bid process
* For larger bids, you support the Bid Manager and the Bid Team in technical and costing issues
You work in an international company with a focus on CEE (Central and Eastern Europe) and communicate directly with internal departments such as procurement, service management, data center operations and the offshore centers.
Through your willingness to learn, on-the-job training and structured approach, you expand your know-how and can implement your knowledge in exciting projects.
* You have completed a higher technical education (HTL, apprenticeship, studies (FH / Uni)) in the IT and communication environment
* You have good IT skills (basic knowledge of software development, software architecture and common communication protocols are desirable)
* You have a basic knowledge of project management
* You value new challenges that you successfully master through a high degree of initiative and willingness to learn
* You like to work in a team and approach people openly
* You're strengths include a holistic, networked and solution-oriented thinking
* Fluent in both German and English (verbal and written)
* Extensive training as a Junior APM Development Engineer plus career path as a Senior APM Development Engineer
* Professional training opportunities in the areas of automation, DevOps enablement and hybrid cloud transformation
* "Training on the job"
* A versatile and challenging area of responsibility in a pleasant working atmosphere within a highly qualified team
* Flexible working hours and home office options
* Various benefits (co-financed lunch, discounts ...)
Depending on your specific qualifications and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary from EUR 35,000 and numerous company benefits.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to your online application including your CV and letter of motivation at jxxx.xxxx.xxt
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong