At Wiz, we're helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem - preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture. Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprise company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
As a mid-enterprise solutions engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our commercial customers, reporting to the manager of mid-enterprise solutions engineering. You will partner directly with regional commercial account executives to help change our customers view and how they approach cloud security. You will be their trusted advisor for all matters related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve the maximum value from our solution.
* Ability to deliver world class demonstrations and training experience to our customers
* Mastered the technical sales process
* Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to commercial accounts
* Ability to travel up to 50% in a post-COVID
* Cloud security experience
* AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience
* Network engineering experience
* Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
* Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
* Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
* Experience with traditional CSPM tools
* SaaS experience
* Awareness of the CI/CD process
* Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn't fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||16 Okt 2021|