(COMPANY NAME) is the leader in People Analytics and Workforce Intelligence - serving marquis clients with insights into their people and elevating HR's ability to drive business strategy through talent. Recently closing a successful Series E and a landmark $1b valuation, (COMPANY NAME) is embarking on an incredible phase of its 11-year growth Journey.
Does designing a cloud-based, flexible, and robust analytical / data warehouse sound like a challenge that you would like to take on? The (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Product Management team is looking for a product manager with deep knowledge of multi-tenant, cloud-based data warehouse design and modeling techniques that will improve and build upon (COMPANY NAME)'s existing analytical / data warehouse. This will support the expansion of (COMPANY NAME)'s already award-winning analytics solutions portfolio.
We are looking for a product manager that has designed data warehouses or abstracted analytical data stores. You will be responsible for 1) driving the strategic direction and prioritizing requirements of (COMPANY NAME)'s analytical data model and its associated data warehouse, and 2) evangelizing (COMPANY NAME)'s data storage, data modeling, and analytical query capabilities with customers, partners, and other stakeholders that (COMPANY NAME) deems critical to the success of its solution in the market.
What you'll be doing...
* Work across the spectrum of business and technology, collaborating with engineers, product managers, solution managers, and key customers and partners to align and prioritize market needs with the analytical capabilities that we want the (COMPANY NAME) data model / warehouse to support
* Evangelize (COMPANY NAME)'s approach to data modeling and the design of our data warehouse with customers, partners, and the people analytics market in general
* Drive product planning, roadmap, and strategy for the (COMPANY NAME) data warehouse that supports its analytics solution
* Identify, validate and document the market priorities that are the biggest factors in determining which data models will best support the desired analytical capabilities that will drive market growth for (COMPANY NAME)'s solution
* Build business cases, and elaborate feature requirements in Jira to support the product roadmap and strategy for (COMPANY NAME)'s analytical / data warehouse
* Work with other Product Managers, Development Leads, and Data Architects to translate and prioritize market requirements into product requirements
* Identify strategies, materials and technologies to remove impediments and drive change in the organization to ensure success
* The ideal candidate is one who is aware that every problem has a solution and is able to balance market priorities with technical realities and development resources
* (COMPANY NAME) is seeking a creative mind who has a passion for technology, a desire to build relationships and an ability to influence stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
* The role will also require you to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to enhance (COMPANY NAME)'s solution in general to meet evolving customer, partner, and market needs
* Participate in customer/partner events and meetings
* Promote the design of the (COMPANY NAME) data model / warehouse with field stakeholders and explain how it plays a vital role in (COMPANY NAME)'s unique capabilities, strategy, and competitive positioning
What you'll bring to the table...
Most Importantly, You Share Our Values...
* 2-5 years of Product Management experience in Data Modeling, Data (base/mart/warehouse) design, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Analytics or related enterprise software/SaaS solutions
* Familiarity with with tools that author data warehouses or abstract analytical data stores
* Experience with event stream data, dynamic data change, and analytical model lifecycles
* Extremely strong oral and written communication skills in English
* A college/university degree in management information systems, computer science, or other technology related disciplines
* Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence diverse teams
* Ability to partner with other inbound functions such as data science, engineering, user experience, and cloud operations
* Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
* Expert understanding of the cloud software landscape and the unique requirements and opportunities that poses to creating a multi-tenant, cloud-based, analytical / data warehouse
* You roll up your sleeves
* You make it easy
* You are proud
* You never stop learning
* You play to win
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||16 Okt 2021|