NABISCO PART TIME RETAIL MERCHANDISER
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Become one of our Part Time Retail Merchandiser (Stocker) by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroger, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks.
What we expect from you:
* Carry out instore visits according to (COMPANY NAME)' visit method.
* Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz' guidelines.
* Ensure Sales Representative's negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
* Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
* Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of (COMPANY NAME) products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
* Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
* Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing Mondelēz in store.
Who is a good fit?
* Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
* Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
* Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like Repetitive lifting bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store's shelves.
* Live within 25-35 miles range from the primary location: St. Clair Shores, MI
* Secondary locations: Roseville, MI
* Schedule availability required: Weekends, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
What you can expect from us:
* The Part Time Retail Merchandiser position offers an hourly compensation rate starting at $15.00 based on relative experience.
* This position is eligible for a $500 Hiring Bonus
* Work related mileage reimbursement.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* Reimbursement of business internet/data expenses up to $10/per month.
* Growth opportunities within the company.
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 8xx-xxx-xxx0 for assistance.
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxx.
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||17 Okt 2021|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|