To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding role as an agent and can work on the targets and revenue engine.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing landscape and be ready to move with the needs of the business.
* Have the ability to identify and attract talented community leaders, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective sellers.
* Ability to build relationships with community, cross-functional
* Determine on the assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast monthly revenue and for one or more sales territories.
* Collaborate and develop sales strategies to acquire new CLs and lead generation plans.
* Conduct cold calling/door to door canvasing to identify potential leads and ultimately signing up new CLs
* Work closely with the Acquisition Offline Team Leader/Supervisor to execute acquisition strategies and initiatives
* Keep abreast of the market and industry situation along with competitor activity as part of feedback and learning
* Experience in the F&B industry is a plus
* Ability to handle cold calling by being assertive, positive and persistent
* Attention to details, able to understand processes and adapt to tracking systematically and accurately
* Time- oriented, good management skills with ability to hit goals within set deadlines
* Experienced in handling and dealing with partners (account management experience)
* An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
* Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and constantly changing environment
* A people person -- you love talking to people and getting them excited
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||23 Jun 2022|