⚡ Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 290 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐ About the role
The Sales Specialist role is one of the fastest-growing positions in sales and is crucial for the company to grow. Our sales specialists engage with prospects to uncover business needs and present (COMPANY NAME)'s vacation rental SaaS solution to them.
* Achieve sales targets that cover the Latin America and North American countries.
* Outbound calling to convert Marketing Qualified leads into customers using our consultative sales methodology
* Talk with pre-qualified leads that are evaluating (COMPANY NAME) for their vacation rental business
* Identify the customer requirements in order to position (COMPANY NAME)'s products and services to meet or exceed those needs
* Demonstrate the value of (COMPANY NAME) to their business, generate interest and resolve any questions
* Perform effective online demos
* Close deals with vacation rental owners who are evaluating (COMPANY NAME)
* Manage upwards of 250 leads in a month
* Work with our account management/onboarding team to initiate a smooth onboarding of the customer
* Participate as key member in the growth and development of the sales organization
* Extract key customer insights and market intelligence to influence product development and marketing
* Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish is a super nice plus.
* Knowledge or experience using Hubspot, Gmail, and Google tools.
* At least 2 year of previous experience as a sales or sales development representative in the Software industry
* Desire to learn and adapt to a fast-paced digital environment.
* Startup experience is a plus.
- Full-time position (40hs a week)
- Salary in USD!
- Performance Bonus
- Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Yearly team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you'll love us:
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
|Website des Unternehmens
|23 Nov 2023
|Tourismus / Gastgewerbe