Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
This is a support role that requires a balanced mix of execution against the plans, and optimized administration of tasks to support the localization of marketing campaigns, creation of compelling communications to the field of the campaign contents, general administrative support to the (COMPANY NAME) Customer Experience marketing plans in South of Latin America. Main task should be the support in the execution of the (COMPANY NAME) Customer Experience marketing plan in Argentina, Chile and Peru, which includes the creation of material, event management, event follow-up and operational tasks, besides the localization of marketing assets related to (COMPANY NAME) Customer Experience solutions portfolio.
Activities will include to work in close relationship to and collaboration with local, regional and global marketing colleagues.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Support local and regional marketing colleagues in the realization of (COMPANY NAME) Customer Experience specific activities in Argentina, Chile and Peru
* Collaboration with local sales stakeholders to serve as a bridge between them and marketing, keeping them informed of the marketing plans and activities to be performed, as well as follow-up with them on tasks and related marketing activities.
* Support in the translation into Colombian Spanish of all materials related to (COMPANY NAME) Customer Experience marketing campaigns that will be executed within the Spanish speaking countries in LAC;
* Follow up along the areas (national and international) responsible for the development and/or correction of these assets;
* Analyse the possible/necessary changes in the basic content of these assets that should be made, in order to make them a more appropriate content to national audiences;
* Coordinate the needed activities for the realization of such localization changes (after approval)
No previous work experience needed, but is a plus if available
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Must ne a University student. Course: Marketing, Business, Advertising or related
* Excellent oral, and written communication skills in Spanish and English
* Advanced English knowledge
* Excellent knowledge of MS office applications (Excel/Powerpoint/Project/Word).
* Professional, accomplished and engaging working style - makes it easy to do business with others
* Preferred Skills (examples included):
* Ability to take initiative and work proactively with a strong focus on execution
* Ability to 'think outside the box' and think creatively
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: (COMPANY NAME) Argentina, Panamerican, Munro, Vicente Lopez
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Outside Sales, Administrative Assistant, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Sales, Administrative