About (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for a data analyst to work in the Growth team, whose objective is to grow (COMPANY NAME) as fast and sustainably as possible.
* Master data languages and our data architecture in order to extract the most meaningful actionable insights to feed into our growth strategy
* Build predictive data science models (python, R) to optimise our acquisition, retention and monetization efforts
* Prepare, clean, and integrate large datasets to our existing infrastructure and improve the way we store and use data
* Build local tools/applications to resolve pain-points and/or improve the team's efficiency
* Looking to drive a lot of value and impact!
* Passionate about data and highly quantitative
* Competent on SQL, Python and other languages (and/or willing to become an expert)
* Logical, detail-oriented, hardworking and autonomous
* Willing to learn on the job, be dynamic and a self-starter
* Proactive, ambitious, and assertive and want to be part of an extremely fast-paced business
What we offer...
* You take responsibility from Day one
* Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
* Outstanding team atmosphere and an international mix
Start Date: June 2020
Are you up for a challenge