About the company:
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join the market-leading subsidiary of a multinational aerospace organisation of over 92,000 employees globally. Based at Bankstown Airport, (COMPANY NAME) Helicopter Engines Australia has an outstanding career opportunity to be a part of one of Australia's leading gas turbine engine maintenance organisations.
To find out more about (COMPANY NAME) please take the time to view our 2019 Group Highlights;
About the role:
We are currently seeking applications from a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is interested in commencing a Warehousing Traineeship. The successful candidate will enjoy working within an open, friendly and social culture, whilst completing the nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III Transport & Logistics (Warehousing & Storage).
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* * Receipt of stock
* * Pick n pack
* * Issue of spares
* * Investigations of and recording of discrepancies
* * Deliver stock in designated areas
* * Process and/or assess incoming stock & quotes
* * Stock take
* * Providing assistance to other team members including manager with specific projects as required
* * Effective records maintenance, which encompasses a reasonable amount of computer-generated work.
To be successful in this role you, you must
* * Have basic computer skills including the ability to use Excel and Word
* * Have some experience in customer service
* * Work well in a team environment
* * Effective communication skills