You will be having a multifunctional position with an international character.
As an intern of the Purchasing Department you will be mainly responsible for:
- processing and follow-up of purchase orders and delivery times, also indirect purchases
- creation and maintenance of item master data
- working on purchase and selling prices
- contributing to the purchase planning and the supplier's forecast
- providing support to the Purchasing Manager in various tasks
- active contribution to the optimization of processes within the department
- operational assistance with the annual inventory
- controlling tasks related to purchasing procedures
- supporting processes within other internal departments
- maintaining a professional and respectful relationship with suppliers
- preparing reports regarding purchasing statistics
You are currently a student in International Business Management, Marketing, Economical Studies and you are interested in Logistics and Sales.
You have gained some practical experience and you are confident in working with MS Office. Knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tablets, vertical look up) is required. Additional knowledge of SAP (MM-module) is a plus.
You have excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a team. You have a solution-oriented mind-set, you are punctual and enjoy working on the optimization of processes.
Furthermore you are very well-organised and flexible and you can work independently and efficiently on a tight deadline.
You are proactive and have problem-solving skills.
Fluency in English/or Dutch is mandatory. Knowledge of French or German is a plus.
We provide you a dynamic environment in a large international company. In addition to a modern and ergonomic work environment, we offer an attractive allowance.We pay a lot of attention to the well-being of our interns through the healthy cuisine of our canteen. Access is easy both with public transport and with the car (parking).
Duration: 5-6 months
Starting Date: January/February 2020