Ligne de métierAssurance
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Spécialisation Cybersecurity & Privacy
Description de l'offreAt certain point of your studies you are making decisions about your future career considering all kinds of information, listening to friends and close people, but there is nothing like your own experience. An internship at (COMPANY NAME) not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community. Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you'll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility. You'll be assigned to projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and you'll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups. Whichever business area you choose, we're sure you'll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the people; the networks; or the social events, you'll be surprised at the skills you'll develop and how much you'll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at (COMPANY NAME) and our Internship offers just that.
We guide. We support. You grow.
Want to help build trust in society? As a part of (COMPANY NAME) Assurance, you'll provide decision makers with the information they need to achieve better governance, transparency and accountability. Join our multidisciplinary team that uses cutting-edge technologies to make a difference for our clients and our communities, both at home and across the globe.
We're looking for a talented intern to join our Cybersecurity & Privacy department.
What you'll learn and do
You'll work in the national branch of an international network. As part of a team of experts, you'll offer the best solutions for high-profile clients.
Our rapidly-growing cybersecurity practice advises clients in a wide variety of security domains. These can range from the purely technical like Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) or industrial espionage, through challenges like strategy and architecture to holistic topics like culture and upgrading the human element.
Assessing the security of the client's network by pen testing is as much a part of our core business as verifying if procedures are compliant with regulations. But when issues arise, proposing appropriate solutions and counter measures to improve security are where we make the difference. When bad things happen, we're there to isolate, stop and remediate.
Who you are
* Bachelor's degree in IT (management) or IT technology-related programmes, or a master's in IT, civil or business engineering (policy IT), mathematics, (applied) economics or business studies
* Specialisation or a particular interest in IT and business management
* Interest in IT security and/or data protection
* Good project and time management skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Graduating this academic year
* Sociable and communicative
* Critical, analytical mind
* Healthy dose of commercial flair
* Fluent in Dutch and/or French, plus English
What we offer
* A daily allowance and transportation reimbursement
* Flexible schedule
* A great learning opportunity and experience
* Negotiable start time and duration
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir Not Specified
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste