We are looking for an Intern Assistant Customer Trade Marketing in Belgium!
Reporting to the Customer Trade Marketing Manager, you participate in the execution of a categorical strategy in order to develop category sales and short, medium and long term brand market shares with our large distribution customers.
* You track the performance of the Belgian market (assortment, promotions, merchandising_ and you recommend adapted action plans.
* You will execute analyses to recommend the optimal assortment for the client.
* You are in charge of tracking the KPI's (WD/WDD).
* You will work with Spaceman to optimize the aisles.
* You will manage the promotional operations: creating the operations, contact with the agencies, with marketing, and tracking and reporting the results.
* You will be responsible for specific category projects.
The Advantages of this Internship
When you are recruited for an internship at RB, it is because we have a real mission for you.
* You receive a real training program.
* You will develop a good knowledge of FMCG, the entire range of RB products and the market in general.
* You join a leading company in which the working atmosphere is friendly.
* You will be completely integrated in the commerce department, you are a true interlocutor of the department
* Students in their final year may have the possibility to be offered a job in Belgium or abroad
Your Assets to Properly Execute the Responsibilities
* Student at a business school, you show autonomy and organizational skills
* You have a sensibility for FMCG processes
* You are eager to learn and are result-oriented
* You have shown to be disciplined and like analysing
* You have good interpersonal skills and like to work in teams
* You understand and speak English fluently
* Ideally, you already have some experience in the field
* From end of December/beginning of January for a period of 6 months
* Location: Brussels, close to the "Erasmus" metro station
* You will receive a reimbursement of your costs (rent + transport + phone subscription + lunch) up to EUR950 per month. We also reimburse one return ticket to your home country up until EUR150 maximum.
Each adventure with RB is different - It's up to you to play!
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need